Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Valor Day 2:

Today is Monday, and we basically layed out, from 10 a.m until 4 p.m,

we swam a little bit, and went on the water slide and just played and laughed all stinkin day!
that's what happens when you have all girls!!

we all got pretty tan! me exclusively, i did get a little burn though, owe.

Cute Sisters!    


 
                            
 My wonderful Mama[:

 We ran into Josip when we were on our way to dinner. who we actually met on the Splendor last year in Long Beach CA, what are the chances that he has already been on two other ships in between now and then, and we now run into him, a year later across the country in Miami! CRAZY! anyhow he is great!

This years picture with Josip!
 these three are last years! we have all grown up so much!
 I love this guy!
after our reunion! we went to dinner! and then to the comedy club! and we laughed so hard!
"so these water slides that you cross your arms in front of you, and then you go flying straight down like a 1000 foot drop!  its no water slide, its a 95 MPH enema"
"child crack" and "I'm going to jail, i am going to Jail".

 amazing chilled strawberry soup, and my Mexican, rice and veggies, with a big vegetarian tamale, i wasn't the biggest fan, but it helped me save room for desert, and my caramel apple tort.
Comedy Club
 Maddie is a CornDog, not a hot dog in a corn breading, but like a corny person, and then a dog, mixed together thus...
CornDog
 I do love her very much though.

 Tomorrow is our first day at port! the Cayman Islands!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ash I can see your difficulty, here is the solution. Go to your nearest fancy dress shop and buy a white sheet, green apron, bakers hat and some LDS "Garments". Dress up in this garb! You will be ok after this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great blog! love the post. :) now a treat for you! check out my most recent post. you're mouth will water. ;)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete