Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TrAuMa...

Traumatized here,, graduation is tomorrow !! so scary :/ i don't want to leave everyone and everything i know.

~QUOTE~
" when one door closes, another one opens; but we so often look so long & regretfully at the closed door, that we do not see the one that has opened for us."

Ill deal and live i mean growing up isn't the worst thing in the world right.. after all its not bad at all its just different. I have wanted to move out for so long,,  i just never thought it would happen so fast..

I learned from someone i really love and respect that, you don't cry,, no matter what..& always look at the bright side of things, you can enjoy life no matter where it takes you or where you take it , and its no use looking at all the negative,,
so i honestly think we should just be happy, after all you only live once, so i say love deeply, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, don't EVER take for granted your time or what you have, be a good person because that's all that matters in the end, fifty years from now it wont matter who you hated what you wore, or weather you got prom queen or not, all that matters is YOU, your character, who you have become and what YOU did for others, i want to be the person that when i die there is so many people at my funeral they wont all fit in one building, where no one ever has anything bad to say about me and every person i ever came in contact with can say ,  " she changed my life, for the better" that's the person I'm striving so hard to be. service project tonight [: I'm working on it!  

with love, Taylor,  
 have a wonderful Wednesday..

2 comments:

  1. you're beautiful tay.
    i love you, and can't believe how grown up you are. don't forget about me, and please stay safe. you mean the world to me. honestly. if it weren't for you, i would have lost my narbles forever ago! yes, narbles :)
    love you girl,
    xoxoxoxox
    hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment ;o)

    Have a FUN graduation day! I hardly remember my graduation day ...which goes to show that life goes on & you have bigger & better things ahead of you. You'll still have your HS friends, I still have mine ;o)

    ReplyDelete