Sunday, May 30, 2010

[Empty Pages..]little girl..

        ~Little Girl~
Strong and Empowered she cries to her self,
if your so legit, why do you feel so left out..
people all treat you the EXACT same.
put you down and make you feel ashamed,
ashamed of who you truly are, so ill tell you this..
please little girl protect your heart...
you know who you are,
what you need
what you stand for
ill say this to you now.. don't let others ruin you anymore,
 go with you, me, who i am  & believe it with all
your
 heart..
it'll open the door to a new and fresh start,
YOU are incredibly amazing
and everyone knows it, so take it run free, and don't look back for you  may show it.
she may show the people how incredible she really is.
they might find out what she is capable of
and everyone else is inferior when it comes right down to it,
they would be jealous,
for they know they can never measure up,
to the wonderful girl
the one
you
i
she,
has become.

{I wrote this may 5th 2010 i was crying and hurt, for some nerdy reason its inspiring to me to write poetry to express how I'm feeling, tell me what you think or your insight on it.}

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! The end is my favorite! Where it like, says "the one, you, i, she, has become" I think it's so great that you use writing to express yourself, and it's even more great that you are sharing it with all of us! I stand amazed that you were really hurt when you wrote this, but you still but good things in this. About how you know who you are, and you're amazing! It's really inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Love and respect you!
    ~Kass

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely amazing. taylor this is soo soo good!! you really have talent. and i can soo connect to this. thank you for sharing this with everyone. It really truely is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you guys,, it means alot [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow taylor! I didn't know you were good at poetry! I really liked it, it was great. Keep writing good poetry!

    ReplyDelete