Monday, June 7, 2010

[Empty Pages..] You..

[YOU]
Don’t talk to me.. were done, over & through!
you pretend to care all the sudden. No, that's just not you,
Its wrong! You ruined everything, its all your fault! yet you try to pretend everything is all 'chill' and what not. No I'm over you ,What we had ! what we've been through, apparently it just wasn't enough for you..
I don’t think it was really love because you can’t destroy something that tough. I guess You fell for it,, sucks for you...
 ...but don’t feel bad,, I fooled my self too
& YOU
Pick me up when I'm at my lowest,make me feel good
& pretend to be the one who 'knows it'.But when i start becoming MY self again , standing on my own two feet,
starting to raise a hand...
you knock me back down to ground once again. You realized was insecure,,
but I've grown, so now I'm not that child anymore,, Your still that way,, small , immature, so you push me hard just to make sure, Ill stay in your power and I'm never secure! You talk me down just so you can feel safe,,
but real friends don’t work that way, Your fat, your ugly, you'll never get anything,
 friendship these days... means nothing to anybody. Behind my back, or too my face, Treating people like that.. you’re the disgrace.
Actually..in case you forgot.
That's NOT what true friends are all about.
They stand behind you, have your back, lift you up,
& support your values,, the way that you act..
So take off the mask.. all of you ! quick being fake! why cant we all just be honest & get  a clue?... Because that... right there... is what makes a person true,, its YOUR character ,, what you stand for, and that’s exactly whatI'M going to do.



4 comments:

  1. This is soo good, I know I have already said that but it is. It gives me goosebumps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks madd [:[: hahah its not that ! good ! hahah but thanks .

    ReplyDelete