Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer ...[june]

Summer, Summer, Summer,
off to a great start, but also half way through...
playing with Chelsie,
getting tanner[:
vacations,
4wheeler rides,
boating,
finding my true inner nerd,
gaigey eating ice cream in the grass & his doo rag
hot tub every night,
hang in out with my sister.
late night runs,
Popsicles,
stay up till 2 am,
sleep till 8  
                         [we him told it was "cool"]                                  
reading blogs,
naps in the sun,
love love love movies,
fresh juice,
writing poems,
belly roll videos, [don't ask]
spiritual enlightenment (always a good thing)
swimming,
sod parties , every ones favorite
hiking in the mountains
taking TONS of pictures !
& lastly my finger nails are so chewed down there like bleeding nubs..
this is definitely not in my future [: hahah
whats your summer consisting of?

3 comments:

  1. haha, belly rolls. (:
    And, thanks for grossing me out with that last picture....it made me want to bite my nails. (::
    Loveee you.
    ~kass

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah your welcome !! hahah but which one ,
    hahah love you 2[:
    oh the nails one haha [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you and Hailey look like you guys are munchkins in the wizard of oz! too cute!

    ReplyDelete