Friday, July 2, 2010

My Hike

I mentioned in my last post i went on a Hike, well as you all know, and if you don't.. now you do. i have
"photo fetish" I'm the bring my camera EVERYWHERE kind of person, yes i probably look like a nerdy tourist most of my days, and yet i have lived in Utah my ENTIRE life, so whats there to take pictures of ? well here's the pictures i took !




















I love nature,
the trees, the green, the flowers,
and mostly the clouds
its SO beautiful,i know
for me personally
i forget to recognize
all the beauty that's
surrounding me 24/7,
 the mountains are
incredible, it sounds
dumb, or maybe funny,
but for real, take a second one day
and look, truly look
and you'll see it !
anyways,
hope you enjoyed!  
have a truly wonderful 
weekend [:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eat Pray Love
im reading this book, its Really great so far, but i want someone to read it with me and my sister HATES reading, so you guys should read it with me [:

6 comments:

  1. Tay I love the pictures ! Umm I especially love the one with the trees and they are kinda slanted .. it's amazing. What's the book about ? ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its about this woman, who like has a pretty good life, but she doesnt feel like fullfilled, she goes through a divorce and like deppression and then she decides she wants to find like her inner peace and balance, and so she travels to italy and india and indonesia, and like just lives and meditates and all this stuff to be complete, to find her divine transcendence.ha... ya,
    but i like it so far, and thanks i love that one too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm ... it seems pretty interesting, I might have to look into it :] You should read the book I just read Scar Tissue, you probably won't like it as much as I did but I would read it again and I HATE reading ha so yea :]
    ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah k ill read that . do you have it ? ill come borrow it [: ha on the other hand read this one with me too ok ? ha [: and it must be goo if YOU would read it again, ever heard of love sick, i loved it, its about like a eating disorder, you probably wouldnt like it as much as i did but, it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K I will look into it for sure :] ... I have been craving reading since I finished that book, I want to just read it over and over again, it probably won't mean anything to you though !

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah whatever, i love reading, its doesnt matter the book.

    ReplyDelete