Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 words... [DR] [A] [MA]

DRAMA! my life i run from it.
The drama i mean, not my life, but it seems to just chase me & it obviously has much longer legs than i do because it catches me & then just to add insult to injury it runs me over.
I haven't been able to write any poetry [empty pages..] so.. I'm dealing, because I'm a coper .. [that's not a word but I'm making it one. its the plural of coping in case you were unaware] in my last post i mentioned the huge fire that almost consumed my home, the rattle snake incident, now my 2 year old cousin in the hospital because he ate a blood pressure pill, for a big person, if it bottoms out he dies [he's a "coper" too]. & i went to scout camp today to help, its wonderful chasing boys around ! saying "don't jump off that", "no you cant run with fire", "put the snake down", "why is your hand in there" ?? its a ride for a girl with ONLY sisters.
....have a good laugh......
Holly, is 14 even though she doesn't look it, lets just say she thought she was littler than she was and got stuck in that 2 year old swing, we pulled she didn't budge, in the midst of tears, we dumped her upside down i was laying on my belly in the sand wiggling her out, & to top it off i hate being a woman, if you can call me one! I'm still technically a "young woman" if you were thinking i was a man by that metaphor.. no.
& i really just need chocolate right now!  don't want it... need it!! 
anyone else feel the same??
~have a great day~
they rub dead animals on their faces...and play poke your neighbor.
and Holly.... you get it...


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is so sad how long did take for you guys to get her out ?? Oh and I love how Maddie is smiling and Holly is struggling haha,, reminds me of a snowboarding incident ?? Ha love you, ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post, i love little kids :D
    i went to china because im adopted from there (i was adopted when i was 10 months) and we were doing a "homeland tour" through a program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i know it was funny though i was laughing! and like 10 minutes hahah her legs were turning purple ! haha when you fell out of the snow board??
    and i love the kids too hahah that is the only reason i Accepted the job.. oh and i got 50 bucks [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that really nice comment on my blog :)

    Your blog has really made me laugh - you seem to have a very epic life going on here! :) I definitely be following too, and checking out your next adventure!

    http://jadorefashionjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! In response to your comment on my blog- of course you can follow me! Recovery takes support…I’ll be following you back. :-)

    ReplyDelete