Thursday, July 22, 2010

Truth ...

In a world of disorder, disaster and fraud. Sometimes only beauty can be trusted. only artistic excellence is INCORRUPTIBLE . Pleasure cannot be bargained down and sometimes the meal is the only currency that is real. To devote yourself to the creation and enjoyment of beauty. Then can be a serious business not always necessarily a means of escaping reality, but sometimes a means of holding onto the real when everything else is flaking away into rhetoric plot.

-Eat Pray Love-
To lose Balance sometimes for Love.. Is part of living a Balanced life.

August 13.. Eat Pray Love come out !Im so excited !
its also Friday the 13th
Freaked ? nah

Last saturday i went with drake to artctic circle to get ice cream. The girl at the window was all " its free Fry day [friday] how many do you want and so we were like uh two, i was thinking wow what an idiot its saturday but heck we get free fries cuz she thinks it friday, it took me till today when my sister was like she didnt say free fry friday she said free fry day.. Turns out im the idiot.

Worked out so much today i thought my head was going to fall off
and can i just state my love and obsession with
'SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE'
have a beautiful thursday.



4 comments:

  1. the first quote is beautiful, amazing post!
    quite inspiring.
    ps. check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tay I want to see this .. Let's all go together ?? Maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we will all go together !! [: you can come see my app, too[:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved EAT PRAY LOVE. I liked the book and the movie. Sometimes when I paint I watch it on tv...

    ReplyDelete