Thursday, July 29, 2010

[Empty Pages..] CLEANSE

Splashing on every inch of this small forsaken town.
Trickling water.
Pouring down from the endless atmosphere.
Rain.
so insignificant so subtle.
Depressant ... yet so calming
I feel as though i am washed clean, when the earth is cleansed too.
The filth, vulgarity, the scum and poverty.
The peace, nurturing, the warmth and serenity the earth brings to us.
So innocent but so cruel.
Smell the rain.
Indescribable.
EARTH it smells like natural EARTH,
Oh how i wish once i was polluted ... destroyed i could rain down upon myself and wash it all away.
The wet glistens... everywhere you look.
The humid moisture that fills the air... fills my lungs.
The chills have come about now... traveling up my spine.
Rain cleanse me...
Cleanse the earth.
-Taylor Seegmiller
"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
[1 of many of my Favorite Quotations]
It rained all day, I love the mood it brings about, It makes me feel calm and collected, like its a brand new start. I love the sound it makes and the smells it gives off.
...I LOVE THE RAIN...

11 comments:

  1. Ummmm I think I kinda like this alot :] I love love love the rain and you. Good job !!! ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I like your profile picture so cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. Enough said.

    Also, I just noticed the link for Where I Stand on the side :) Thank you for the advertisement! Haha. I do believe we need to share thoughts. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a creative mind...I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow... xox0
    nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. its raining now .. i gotta go outside ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kind of an apt poem for my first visit.
    I really enjoy your usage of font manipulation (bold, italics, etc) to emphasize specific words or phrases. Haven't seen that before.

    I'll keep reading on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful quote

    and I agree, I love the rain <3

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  9. INTERESTING BLOG! I hear you like visiting, learning, eating, and getting to know different cultures. I'm from Peru South America. And I must say the world is filled with so many wonders. I haven't been to a lot of places but I do want to go and learn a lot of cultures in the future. We only have one life, So why not ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS WE CAN.
    Love Send. Ari

    http://forinspirationclickhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor, the best thing about rain is that it rains on EVERYONE! It doesn't matter what you have done, what color your skin is, where you live, who your friends are - IT RAINS ON EVERYONE alike! ILY - have fun!!

    ReplyDelete