Friday, June 11, 2010

Storms, Youth Comference,& summer

 (My favorite picture i have taken this week, its to the right of my house, during a lightning storm, i was trying to catch the lightning, i almost did, but i was like .6 second away ha[;)

~
ACT tomorrow not excited,,
so sick to my stummy ,
since in all reality that's what people say when they mix up stomach and tummy..
Youth Conference, guess i proved my self wrong,
It was amazing !!
have something to share with you ,, kinda personal,,
I'm so tired, so is everyone else on the planet,
my hands asleep not fun,
on the bright side,
i love all the girls like my little sisters,
Jazmine, Madison, Lauren & Ashley, Maddie & Jordi (true sisters)
love you[:
SUMMER so far not so bad,
Enjoying the sun shine so much, and the rain storms that occasionally come my way.
Date tonight[: love dates,
& taking as many pictures as possible,
not mention MR MACY love him to death, havent seen him in 1 year, a true role model, he shows he cares 100%, he is such an amazing man, known him since 9th grade and he changed my life the day i met him,
have a wonderful weekend
Good night[:
took this one too [: behind my houes, right before that rain storm.

1 comment:

  1. yes i know i spelled youth conference wrong ha ! im sorry sometimes i get my mords all wixed up and then no one can snderuand me [:

    ReplyDelete