Sunday, February 6, 2011

Euphoria!


ME, having  best week ever ! i feel euphoric and happy i just never stop smiling, and believe it or not i had a complete emotional break down on Tuesday ! seehow fast time turns? anyways.
My reasoning is A.) I'm just happy !
B.) i got to hang out with Nat Friday night and freakin love her so much, biggest sweet heart on the face of the earth!
C.) my friend texted me last night and said meet me at the school were auditioning for the play, so i did completely on a whim and today i found out I MADE IT! I'm Helen of troy, in Trojan Women, I'm so excited!
 D.) all my pants fit looser i have been working my butt of and its showing!
E.) i got to hang out with Vayla last night! and i freakin love her soo much too!
i love my life,
 and two really good friends who i thought had completely forgotten about me texted me ! just to chat and see how i was. My life... it couldn't get any better right now..

well unless i was a millionaire... but that's for the future [;

this is MY song right now I'm in love!
[: listen PLEASE! you ll be in love too,
and who doesn't need a little love?.


Good day everyone [:



I'M SO HAPPY [:

8 comments:

  1. I love love love this!!! Happy people are such a joy to be around (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog randomly and HAD to tell you how great this post is! I love full blown HAPPINESS! Good for you ;)

    Def. a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh wow! I love this. It's totally cuteee!!
    And I love that song as well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
    –karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. eufori, I hardly remember what that feels like.

    Good for you though, hold on to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, congratulations on being helen of troy!!! wow, that must have been such an amazing moment for you!
    by the way, have you changed your banner? it looks lovely! and i love the picture you've posted, you look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs days are over is a beautiful song :) I'm still obsessed with it, 14 months after buying the CD :D So glad you're feeling good, and I love how colourful your blog is, though I've probably said it before :D xxx

    ReplyDelete