Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Packaged Deal..

A packaged deal me and Maddie.I have been missing my sister a ton.
though we fight, quite often, she is also my strong shoulder to hold me up and support me no matter what. She is the one person that knows exactly how to make me cry,and she does it well.
but also is the one person who can read me the best and truly knows how to make me feel better.
she always makes me laugh so hard i almost pee my pants (but she is the one who usually does the peeing) .
She is my best friend.
school has put us at a distance and its making me miss my Maddie.

I miss the summer days when we played with chalk all day, and would swing to our little hearts content.
my dance team buddy. we have always been on the same team from day one. the sweat the nerves and all the tears.
 
ifly 
embarrassing her at school. as always
i convinced her to stuff kicks in our  mouth and then play the ugly game. 
 
    
the ugly game in fact is her favorite game... because it seems were always playing it...
on our cruise.. even in the airport..
don't even ask what were doing here because i don't really know.
I'm so 'cited' for our cruise again. last years was the best.
i love that she pretends to put on deodorant,
 just so we will take a picture of her 'doing something' 
and we ate snails... ew 
love you sis.
camping then..
and camping now..
we always managed to find some sort of trouble.
something about us just always screamed guilty.. 
maybe its because we always were!
So glad you got better. I don't know what I would have done without you. 
and then along came Jordi. 
 boy was she in for some trouble. with the two of us leading her into life
Somehow we all managed to turn out OK [:
i love my sisters so much. and i don't know what my life would be life without them. I'm so excited to be done with school in 2 weeks and then we leave on our cruise in 3 ya [:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures, lol at the one with the chalk! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I can't wait to show Carl this one! You guys have changed so much and just keep getting better inside and out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute, I wish I got on with my sister. It's so nice to see how you've both changed, just a really cute post <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this post Taylor!! I loved all the pictures!! I remember so vividly when you guy were so little!! I remember babysitting you guys all the time!! What great memories! Love you Tay!

    ReplyDelete