Sunday, April 3, 2011

Army of Heaven.

(the Salt Lake Temple is the most special to me, its where me and my family were sealed together for eternity)

This general conference with still one more session to go and i feel so overwhelmed with the spirit, what profound messages were spoken today, and with a knowledge of this church.
The prophets message today touched my heart, and when he smiled, it was the warmest smile, i have ever seen and made me want to laugh and cry, tears of happiness, his smile was comforting and genuine, and i know for a fact this man is called of god.

I have such a special love of our temples, not only are they a beacon of our testimonies, but i want to visit every single one, with a new temple now going up in Rome Italy,
but what enormously touched me this afternoon was the closing song, my whole body was consumed with goosebumps and i teared up, listening to the incredible words of this song,
My journal entry states:

WE are the army of heaven. our church is growing at such an incredible rate, all of the saints, in that building, I'm one of the saints, we will make it. watching them sing, the armies of heaven their gathered in that conference room and we are here all over the world. my brothers and sisters, were going to make it. we have to. its so important and those on the other side are waiting for us! This IS the true gospel, i can feel it and i know it with all my heart, the holy ghost is here with me, i know this is the truth, the true church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I have a testimony of this church.

i hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday

5 comments:

  1. Conference was just wonderful. It's things like this that just remind you how blessed we are and how true this gospel really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love conference weekend. The talks were so good!

    http://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post - I don't know much about the LDS faith. :)
    I'm your blog's newest follower BTW!

    ReplyDelete