Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reading Spree


Leave it to me to not post for ten days ! ugh.
I have been on a definite reading spree,
8 books, two months, with school on top of it and work, what can i say ? I'm a nerd.
this week i finished:
Fallout, the last trilogy to crank and glass. so good.. addiction is so harmful,
Hunger games! amazing couldn't put it down.
Anyone who hasn't read it.. read it !!

This school year i finished:
Eat Pray love (twice)
Before i fall
When the bough Breaks
How to ruin your life by forty
Crank
Glass
Fallout
Hunger Games

now I'm starting the sequel to hunger games, and the miracle of forgiveness.
"the more you read the more you know, the more you know The more places you'll go"
Guess ill be headed alot of places with a lot of knowledge by the end of this year,
my dream is that one day ill have my own library full of thousands of books that i have read.
ill post soon about Disney and the Wedding.
I'm so stoked to get married, i want my day where i am the princess[:
wonderful week to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, GREAT post. I love reading so much. It takes up so much time that I should use studying, though! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go on reading spree's too!!! I am a total book worm and proud of it. :-) Thanks for sharing your book list...I'll have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete