Sunday, October 3, 2010

Struck by Insight

Ive been on a reading spree lately,
 its my only way to ESCAPE st George.
this week i read "when the bough breaks" i started it last year and didn't finish,
so i started it over, as i was reading i realized that a year ago it didn't mean anything, but when i picked it up this time, i was reading about me..
it was basically my story, laid out in front of me, and it gave me so much insight.
~
Today was also conference, it was different this year though, because i chose to watch, i wasn't just doing it because my mom made me. 
 i loved it,
 Our prophet is truly incredible might i just say.
I loved the second session yesterday, elder Gong's talk, and the second session today, I cant remember all the elders names who spoke but the talk about "addiction", the talk to "parents of teenagers" and elder Bednars talk.
 I don't want to choose favorites but (he is my favorite [:).
 Today I was taught I can call on the savior whenever I need him,
 if I'm doing what he asks, he will do what I ask in return.
and the devil has no power over me.
 if i stand by Christ in all times, he will and always has stood by me, 
my testimony was strengthened today and everything just became so clear.
 truly and insightful day. 
I hope yours was too

1 comment: