Monday, October 25, 2010

California Girl


Going to the beach consists of..
[art]
[cousins]
[Family]
[Gaigey boy, who i love, he found a puddle just his size.]
[my chelsiekins who i love so stinkin much.] 
we were walking by the edge of the rocks, and we got attacked by a huge wave, we both were drenched!
[and the cousins family pictures]
California.
so many good memories made every time we visit.
I miss being around all my cousins, there is something about being with them that makes me feel like i can do anything. Im unconditionally loved, and I'm me, that's all anyone expects me to be, and I'm content.
I miss the Humidity, weird i know, it does wonders for my skin though, I miss the smell of laundry that's there.
Mostly i miss the feeling of euphoria vacation brings, no worries, all fun.
One day, ill live on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs!!
    I wanna go to the beach sooo bad!
    I love it when it is overcast and the blue water is so I don't know just amazing. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete