Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HallOwEEn[:

[kim.me]
Halloweens eve
~
 technically i didn't do anything on Halloween,
because it was sunday..
 except i went to a pretty amazing fireside...
but as of Halloween celebrations
.. Thriller..
 First off.
 INCREDIBLE
I'm trying out for Odyssey Dance Theater next year,
 I miss dance so much and i WANT to dance in thriller !! ahh.
I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time! 
I loved it.
I also loved that me and kim were the ONLY ones laughing. which made me laugh more. which pissed people off, then i laughed so hard i cried[:
as far as costumes go.
Shelby . peacock.
 Shayla . slutty ref.
Kim . 80s girl/hippie/me.
 and
 Me. well i was a mouse.. duh.
[Name that movie " an all time favorite"]
[: MEAN GIRLS :]

 [kim.shay.me.shelb]
[kim.me]
I love kim, probably the most amazing friend i have here.

2 comments:

  1. Ah man. You slay me :) You totally remind me of me!! And yes, I love Mean Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable my dear!! But you already knew that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete