Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks&[Giving]

Now that I'm done being a "Debbie Downer" tis the time to be grateful right?
 So just as a small gratitude prelude,
of course there is always friends, & family, my home and America, and so much more.
but right now...
I'm grateful for hot cocoa.
I'm incredibly grateful that i am healthy,
I'm so so grateful that were done with Shakespeare in theatre.
 [yuck]
&
 I'm grateful the Indians gave the Pilgrims a turkey for thanksgiving,
because if they had given them a donkey...
we would all get a piece of Ass for Thanksgiving.



As far as festivities go,
it was our off year, all the family goes with the opposite spouse,
so our celebration was small in numbers this year.
but without all the extra stress,
we were able to give thanksgiving dinner to a family who couldnt make it and didnt have it.
 It melted my heart.
And made my day.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wow your blog looks so cool :)

    I'm a fresher to blogs, but yours is really interesting and colourful!

    p.s. I love hippies too :)

    http://freakytortoise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you guys have off years ha! Thats amazing what you did for another family! So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving girl! Always good to give to people who have less or nothing at all.

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sweet comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Taylor, Your post was great and I almost died laughing. You also have a big generous heart and now I am your newest follower. It's great to meet you. I am also thankful I got to live see another holiday season. Come by sometime and enter my CSN giveaway.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Lisa @Lesapea Musings xx

    ReplyDelete