Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Taytay

Athena Nate`
[natay] is how it sounds.
I'm an aunt!
One of my best friends Meranda finally had her baby.
A beautiful girl. I watched the whole thing..
as a matter of fact.. i was holding her leg!
It was the craziest thing i have ever seen.
Their calling her Taytay. like me.
Aunt Taytay and baby Taytay how freakin cute.
She is so adorable !!
and a little stinker face.
 but...
 thank you Meranda for reassuring my hold on abstinence.
 birthing scares the crap outta me.
especially after being that close to the action.
I think ill adopt [:

awesome weekend to everyone !

8 comments:

  1. omg! So cute :)

    You've also won a blog award from me!
    http://brightwishes.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-stylish-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute :] I looove babies :) thanks for your comments on my blog girl. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats exciting. Congrats on being a aunty! Precious baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to react in a very unique way:
    AW! How cute!
    Athena? Like the Godess of wisdom?
    Blessed be!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAADDDOOORRRAABBLLLEE!!!
    Shes sssooo cute!!!

    Marietta
    www.boutiqueamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cutie!!!

    Thanks for the feedback on my purses...I wanted to let you know that one of the black flower purses has a small scratch on the clasp. I thought I'd offer it to you for 15% off. I haven't told anyone else about this offer, just thought I'd ask you first! :-)

    ReplyDelete