Friday, September 24, 2010

Traveling Finally

Every shooting star,
Every bridge i go under, 
Every 11:11 on the clock,
i wish for one thing.
to be able to accomplish all that i want to.
It covers quite a broad  number of things.
that's because I'm extremely indecisive. & i want to go too many places to wish it all in .3 seconds.
well, wishes come true. This post explained my goal and desire to travel the world, and my first opportunity just unfolded into my hands, I applied for This program, so by June 2011 i will be in Thailand !! I'm so excited i almost cried!! i feel like a little kid on Christmas, well any kid on Christmas. Time wont go by fast enough. 
I finally get my own pictures of the most adorable little kids

 beautiful places
and the most incredible life changing experiences,
I get it, for me, i don't have to want it so desperately through others, and before my time in gorgeous Thailand, i get to do 80 hours of community service, most of which i will do with my "little".
 i think i am starting to realize that as i am struggling through my life, and trying to figure out who i am, while it seems others have it so figured out, i just need to serve, to stop thinking about my self and do things for other people and then i will find who I am..
~
Someday i
 Will go to Africa
 will have my own curly head kids
 will be wise and have served many
will do these things. someday.
have an exciting Friday, lots of adventures lie ahead.

7 comments:

  1. Love you! Oh,, how many things in the future are just waiting to happen. You are amazing and are going to do amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't be happier for you!! yay. i'm so excited to read about your experiences and see your pictures. crazy, but i've actually met the woman in the third africa picture. small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thank you so much for your incredibly thoughtful and sweet comment on my blog. i can't begin to tell you how much it meant to me. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing that you are going to Thailand!!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am not going to delete it rather just post when whenever the mood strikes and not feel guilty if I can't post daily.

    As for my recovery blog...it says that you are following it but maybe when I set it to private that caused you not to be able to see it? Just give me your email and I can send you an invite for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ambitions are beautiful. i hope that all of your dreams come true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow that is so inspiring!! I am so excited for you!!
    btw: perhaps this is something you may like?? http://modernfairytale.storenvy.com/products/30998-sweet-daydreams-ruffle-top

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful post! i'm currently studying abroad in Australia, and i am inspired by the indigenous culture. i can only imagine how amazing Thailand is going to be! best of wishes :)

    ReplyDelete