Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Am

I AM
-I am a freshman
-I am Tired
-I am Homesick
-I am full of anxiety
-I am a virgin
-I am weak
-I am insecure
-I am confused
                This Week I
             -I got a parking violation
             -I got a speeding ticket
             -I havent even gotten my first pay check
             -I have been frustrated
             -I have been rushed
             -I dont feel at home
             -I missed all my friends
             -I broke out
                                  Tomorow I
                            -I will have a good day
                            -I will be happy
                            -I will not be homesick
                            -I will feel good
                            -I will talk to a stranger
                            -I will make someones day
                                                               I AM
                                                    -I am a freshman
                                                    -I am Beautiful
                                                    -I am well
                                                    -I am strong
                                                    -I am confident
                                                    -I am a virgin
                                                    -I am a Dancer
                                                    -I am an aunt
                                                    -I am recovering
                                                    -I am a friend
                                                    -I am Imperfect
                                                    -I am ME
                                                    -I am Taylor
                                                    -I am not going down

5 comments:

  1. Keep smiling and your days will become happy.

    Although I am sorry to hear about those drawbacks, I do know you will make the best of yourself.

    Serve.

    Love, Quincy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No girl!! You aren't going down. Life is what you make it (: xoxo. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good attitude Taylor...keep your head up hunny, you are a strong girl and you will be fine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor,, I love this!

    Talk to me, when you need something!
    I have been down too,, & very frustrated!

    Just know I love you very much,, okie dokie??
    ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete