Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week [ends]


1st week [end] at college packing and unpacking
2nd week [end] at college cliff jumping !
3rd week [end] at college go camping and home.

a few things i have come to realize.
1.) I'm obviously a freshman because i still call life and school "college".

2.) My sister is the most beautiful, kindred spirit, she is brilliant and remarkable, i look up to her like she would not believe, and she has one of the most amazing spirits anyone could ever have she is so incredibly strong and talented. and i love her with all my heart Maddie is and will always be my best friend. 

3.) Don't ride a motorcycle without proper gear, i would have been dead if it wasn't for my helmet which i put up such a fight to wear. None the less i ended up running through, not past not into but THROUGH a tree & i have wonderful battle wounds to show for it.

4.) Camping isn't "camping" unless you have a "dirtstache" & "dirtunobrow" to show for it.

5.) The cemetery is now a place of solitude, not fear, there i had a long talk with my dad a good cry and a nap afterwards.

[sister]
cliff diving
dirt staches
     The [end] of this week came swiftly but... i realized alot of things i didn't before, and i got to the point where i miss my family ALOT, but i also realized I'm growing up and i am learning new things everyday that are helping me in the process.
have a wonderful week...

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post girl. Family is great (: Keep it up.

    www.lifeofalaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went on camping with my family when I was really young i guess 14 years agoo... "dirtstache", i always been scared of cemeteries here in our country :P

    ReplyDelete