Monday, August 9, 2010

10 before im 30

1. Go inside every LDS temple across the world all 152 of them
2. Star in a movie
3. Travel at least 80 percent of the world
4. Live in a foreign country for a year, buy a house in europe and one in the U.S
5. Dance on a cruise ship
6. Date someone from another country
7. Have hair so long i sit on it
8. Stay in the under water hotel
9. Meditate in india, gain 20 pounds in italy, & lose 20 pounds from biking around Bali
10.Get a college degree

...Have a Beautiful Monday...

8 comments:

  1. you have a beautiful blog! i'm so glad you found me, so that i can now follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you've read "eat, pray, love." if not, read it now. :) i would love to help you accomplish number one. so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love what you post. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see I could sit here and say the same thing as everyone else but I'm not going to :],, I know you will accomplish these things if you truly truly want it, I love you(alot). Uhmmm yea you're an mazing person :] Let's have Maddie get a blog yea ? Yea :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic list! I have not doubt you can achieve what you set your mind to. You are a special young lady!

    I have done 3 of the things on your list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that's quite the ambitious list. Good luck with it! ;)

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to Bali too! :D
    Great post!

    Ribka

    ReplyDelete