Saturday, August 28, 2010

Birthday[:

Its my birthday yes i am NOW LEGAL! for what we might ask? well, the mind will wander of course it will but what i meant was... i can sign my own waivers at college, ya that's what i meant! [;
 ha 18 i know I'm a young'in or so i have heard ALL day !
 but young or not ! today was fabulous!
I woke up too :
My two awesome roommates covering our tiny apartment in streamers ! (including the toilet)
A envelope for "morning" from my mommy[:
28 text messages in the hour of 7 a.m and 3 voice mails.
More calls throughout the whole day !
Gaigey singing happy birthday to me
Balloons at work
Roses from Suzie,
Candies from Adaiza
A "cupcake" but really muffin from the awesome work buddy Kim
(who plays volley ball ! maybe shell teach me ! [:)
Class
More class,
Brownies from Syd
Another Envelope from mommy at "4"
Which led me on a scavenger hunt which left me with : movie tickets, spoon me coupons, massage envy pass(YES!!!) and a printer, and food we all love food right?
Then to my aunts who took me to Lunch/ Dinner cuz I'm a "poor college student"
Then a most awesome phone call with my gorgeous sister and best friend Maddie,
And to finish off the night the FOAM DANCE which i have no pictures of because well.. we were covered in foam thus i opted not to bring my camera ! but use your imagination! it was AWESOME !
Shayla & Shelby my awesome room mates having a splendid hot sweaty in the st George weather time!
those snow cones were about as sick as they look!
my roomies are great!
oh yes and my beautiful toilet.
 AND TOMORROW WERE GOING CLIFF DIVING! GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS[:

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday :) it's mine today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday sounds like the best!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, love! I'm so glad you're enjoying life down there :)

    Love
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  3. (: sounds like you had thee best birthday ever!!
    I miss you soo dearly, and plan on calling you one of these days. !
    Also, when I come down...I am making you dinner, AND dessert. Your roommates too of course. (;
    Love you T-t-t-t-taylor.
    Kass

    ReplyDelete