Sunday, August 15, 2010

Angels & Airplanes?


No.. shooting stars!  
3 kids, 11 pm. full of energy, nothing to do, so me, & my clever mind, suggested we lay down in the middle of the street ..
we did.. 
As we lay laughing and talking and laughing some more, we witnessed 8 yes eight, shooting stars.
it was incredible, i found my self wishing the same 4 things on every single one, does that mean they absolutely have to come true ?
i hope..
I guess it lays in the hands of god, after all he is the creator 
he will decide
if what i wish will become.
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
"god really does send angels"
drove out to my cousins recently upon arriving, a little old neighbor came over frantic and asked if we had seen a little dog, we hadn't, so she rushed away, my cousin offered to help her look.
it was hot, i was tired, the last thing i wanted to do was look for a dog, but my conscience got the best of me.

So with that i jumped on the beach cruiser and set off down the road.
not thirty seconds into my bike ride i see a tiny chiuaua running across the road headed for the highway,
so i jump off the bike to grab the tiny dog, walk around the corner, dog in hand, saw the woman and said is this the dog ? she ran to me bawling and hugging me exclaiming  
"god really does send angels"
She told me how i just answered her prayer, and then she just stopped and started crying so i put my arm around her and hugged her. 

On a side note:  
The love that poured from stranger to stranger, made me feel so good, though it was just a tiny dog, I'm grateful for the inspiration i had to look for little Elliot and I'm glad i had the drive to follow it.
Welcome home Elliot! 
She told me i deserved an extra banana split tonight! woohoo.
just goes to show how the little promptings from the spirit, really mean something.

 have a wonderful sunday night [:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :) I love your views on God. You must live in Utah, because I was watching the shooting stars this weekend too :) Lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this post is really sweet, it's amazing how even when you don't know someone you can still share a heartfelt moment, very cool post :')

    Check out my new post sometime :)

    http://jadorefashionjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete