Saturday, August 21, 2010

Transitioning..

Pre school, coloring
Kinder garten, learn the alphabet,
Elementary, Social skills, & Fundamentals,
Junior High, New social skills, pick a mask, Start on the path to discovery.
High School, Wear your mask, get lead off your path to discovery, learn adult social skills.
College, Starve, learn basic Essential needs, get back on the path to discovery.

As i embark on this new adventure, New city, new room, roommates, buying my own food and toilet paper, say bye to mom, by the way happy late birthday! I look out my window, this is not home.. empty walls downsized bed, cant go to the bathroom with the fear of someone listening to me. New classes, new job.
I'm an adult now, almost.. 18 coming up fast, Time to love and live and see the world how it is, all on my own. messing up and fixing the problem alone, enjoying others company and being my own person, welcome college, new freshman at the door, time to start this wonderful adventure and so much more!
                                                                My Old Room
my comfy BIG bed
my sexy abercrombie poster and my huge Armour
Paris i love you
Big closet with ALL my clothes
my picture wall
 Old room, much more comfortable then.....
                                                     My New Room
My little bed and bare walls
boring stuff and a fan cuz its killer hot!
my tiny closet with less than half of my clothes
Pack, Unpack, say hi, Get settled, Say bye, then Cry a little. But after all is said and done this i have feeling is going to be really fun !

Church tomorrow new ward, also means new boys woohoo [: have a wonderful night!

9 comments:

  1. You'll settle in quickly Taylor. I know its hard but good luck in the transitioning. When I moved to Utah I cried & had a hard time adjusting but it was meeting new friends that made it all worthwhile. I grew to love Utah. 4 months after I moved here, I met Tyler... Not saying to go looking for your husband (I was 20 when I met him)! Take your time & have fun dating & socializing. You'll fit in anywhere b/c you're such a sweetheart & a Total "people person". You seem that way to me any way ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck,, I just got a sense of anxiety fer you ! I just know everyone is gonna love you haha. Have fun !!!! Love you ...~Maddie~...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your old room is gorgeous! but I'm sure your new one will be cool as well(: cool post..
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a change! it must all be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was awesome to be down there and watch the start of this next chapter in your life. I know that you will be successful in anything you choose to do. I am proud of you Taylor and will be there to help in any way I can, all you have to do is ask.

    Take this opportunity to stretch yourself...this is where you lay the groundwork for your adult life. Continually challenge yourself and keep your eyes on the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful summation of the things we learn, and re-learn on the journey of life.

    Sorry to be remiss as of late on return visits to my visitors...

    And hope you borrowing of my "about me" quote worked out, it was a spin on something my creative writing prof used to say about writing... As in, just let it pour out and let God sort it out later. Totally took that to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll love it! It's definitely an adventure. Try putting some love on those walls and you'll feel better. Dorms can be strict, but creativity flourishes with limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taylor, I am so excited for you to start your college journey! You are going to have such fun, and as A girl with a smile said, put things up on the walls..totally makes the room feel cozy like home :) Corkboard squares (you can get them @ Walmart/Target) are super duper awesome for decor purposes..you can tack all sorts of stuff on them and they are light enough to hang with sticky tack! Loving your blog, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, thx for your lovely comment... you said you're following me but you're not. I'm following you, please follow me.(:

    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete