Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boston


Its about time i
said something about Bos.
im pretty sure I mentioned once,
 im doing Big Brothers Big Sisters,
 I was instantly matched once in the program,
my "little" little sister her name is Boston, she is ten,
super talketive, and her favorite thing to say is. "thats odd"
we have been together for almost 4 months now.
 we just got our pictures so im posting them!
surprisingly
i never have to talk when were together..
which is a change for me,
because i talk...
ALOT
i guess i found my competition,
and she is winning[;

8 comments:

  1. Aw that's so cute and rewarding.

    Enjoy the holidays!!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I wish we had a program like that around were I live, it would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really cute :)! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sepia pictures!!
    So exciting and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you had a very very very merry christmas!!!!

    also i LOVE that your sisters name is Boston! thats so freaking cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, found you on elise's! very cute! www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute!! and thats so wonderful that you've joined big brother big sister. Thats a priceless gift. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh. I know I already commented on this, but I gave you an award on my blog, check it out! :)

    http://lisehymas.blogspot.com/2010/12/first-award.html

    ReplyDelete