Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Disney Days.. 3&4

Another early morning in the park.
the family. 

 

 CAPTAIN EO!
this dad with his little girl were so stinkin cute.
 i fell in love with them, we stood in line behind them for about 40 minutes. 
 Mr toads wild ride with the Chelsie and Jordi
 
 cute cousins [:
 my sisters and me on jungle cruise
 and it was POURING rain...
 attempt one, cover kensies face, [FAIL]
attempt 2... accomplished !
 again pouring rain,
i guess some people would say were to cheap to buy rain ponchos,
 but i say, were just to AWESOME[:
 toy story with the Gav.
way AWESOME ride.
my score again won,, what can i say ? I'm just way Awesome.
 like the 12th time on screamin, can you say headache?
 4th time on tower of TERROR [favorite]
 i think i just love screaming
 the end, so sad, i hate the last day of vacation, because you know you have to go back home and it sucks.. but either way it was a really incredible trip ! we all needed a break, and we had so much fun !

the drive home was killer long, and it was about 3 in the morning so when i got dropped off in st George, my family just spent the night on my bedroom floor so they could sleep and then finish the drive.

will be posting my
 photography from Disney
soon

5 comments:

  1. I love Tower of Terror and Rocking Roller Coaster! I miss Disney! Can't wait to go back someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Toy Story pictures! :)

    Marietta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics. Wish I go there sometime. :)
    Me+Books= L.F.E. but also, Me+Books=no pocket money. I mean, it's like my pocket money turns into air the moment I step into a bookshop. And I have 43 (FORTY THREE) books yet to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. i wanna go there someday,, :D that pumpkin mickey is huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disneyland is so magical, it looks like you had a magical time there :)

    ReplyDelete