Sunday, December 12, 2010

Glee!

 I probably have expressed this way to many times, but i seriously am in love
with the show
 Glee
 i just finished the entire first season for yes the second time,
which again, yes i have on dvd.
it makes me cry and smile and laugh, i get chills every episode i watch !
the music is incredible and the people are incredible, loving others is so important and I LOVE THIS SHOW.

 it says it all, life is about having fun and LIVING. so lets live...
Im going to change the world.
I wont follow my dreams, ill chase my dreams,
who's with me ?

what are some of your dreams?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Glee!! I agree about chasing dreams, I recently realized that only I can be the one who is going to push myself to fulfill my dreams. I know what I want, and I am going to strive to get there. My biggest dream is to be a nurse, I will be a nurse someday :) cute blog! I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you always love the music yet it sounds like kidz bop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am 100% with you on the chasing your dreams part! And I also LOVE Glee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm new to glee...but i do love it so far! i'm slowly catching up with season 1.
    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know, i'm lame but i've never seen an episode of glee... on another note. i love your blog! and just love love love your header. totally unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Glee & your blog. I'm from Utah too :)

    New follower.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glee !
    very good show but a bit stereotypical, don't you think ?


    i still love your blog
    and read all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete