Friday, March 11, 2011

Karen Carpenter

Karen Carpenter,
is my idol, she is so beautiful ,
and incredible, i look up to her so much, and i cant believe she is gone.
i watched the Karen Carpenter Story and i cried, this world lost something so beautiful and truly amazing,
In voice I'm singing, "(they long to be) Close To You" its so beautiful, it makes me feel so much closer to her and i want to meet her, in the next life of course [:

who are your idols?
have a wonderful weekend!!

oh and i have  a date tonight...
yay! with my home teacher?
 is that weird. nah he is cute [: hahah

4 comments:

  1. haha I'd never think of you as a creep!
    hope that date went well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dating the teacher, hah gotta love it. hope it went well!
    my idol is sylvia plath, wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope the date was fabulous!
    {just stumbled on your blog and love it!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up with KC and she was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete