Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break.

so this term usually means something fun and exciting.
 well to most college students,
but i opted for the path of least partysistence..
OK so i went home.. too the cold.. why ? don't ask. because i seriously have no answer.
and then i-
spent sometime with Meranda and baby tae, (named after me) (:
went to basketball,(long story follows this)
went to Tepanyaki (DELISH)
saw 'The Adjustment Bureau' (favorite movie of all time.) i highly recommend,
became more amazed by Karen Carpenter.. i watch a video of her every day..
critiqued a dance team, (i seriously miss dancing)
Had an amazing fun sleep over with Nat who i love![:
then spent 2 whole ENTIRE days at dance competition, the only difference was this year all i did was watch since I'm not on the comp teams anymore,
and visited my favorite family in the whole world! the Bassett family and got the most exciting news ever ! they are having another baby!!
 i am in love with babies! well all kids really, unless their evil, then I'm not a huge fan.
Ok well, the end.
Only 6 weeks left of school !

2 comments:

  1. yay! so glad to hear Adjust Bureau is so good, I've been wanting to go see it with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen "The Adustment Bureau." I have a HUGE crush on Matt Damon so I need to see this movie! Glad to hear it was good :)

    http://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete