Friday, January 14, 2011

Skinny Bitch

Make a list of goals and start chipping away at them.
THIS IS YOUR LIFE
live it to the fullest with reckless abandon,
Seize the day, and do it again tomorrow.
LIVE.
go get your dream job. search for your dream man.
Fear NOTHING. Try EVERYTHING.
Be Excited
DANCE.
You'll never get yesterday back, but today is yours for the taking.
Make it Great!

I just finished a book called "skinny Bitch" its changing me, and how i view things, how i feel and how i am now making decisions. if your looking for a good read, a nice change, and eye opener, or just another opinion, read it.

p.s youll be a vegan with me if you read it.

5 comments:

  1. I read this book a few years ago! Lets just say it is a very BLUNT book! LOL! My friend is totally vegan from reading this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book. I've read it before and now that I'm back into my diet I think I might have to crack it open again for a re-read! Thanks for reminding me about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even heard of this but I'm LOVING the sound of it.. It sounds like exactly what I need right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read it!!! :) I like the Title haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I have to disagree with you on this one...I hate that book, it sends the wrong message.

    ReplyDelete