Friday, January 28, 2011

take a chance? switch apartments.

New years resolutions!
we all make them, in hopes of changing something for the better to make it a great new year.
2011
by about this time though most people,
(I being one of them)
have forgotten all about their resolution,
but with that in mind, I'm am still trying to make a notion to
keep my resolution going strong!

Taylor's resolutions 2011
-accept my self, but improve my self.
-take chances
-strive towards my biggest dream.


With these in mind, i have been struggling to deal with my roommates. I love them, most of the time, but i just cant deal with all the negative words, and someone is always putting someone else down.
and that someone is usually me, I'm not sure why but i just decided enough, I'm not angry i just need a change, 

I'm trying to love  and accept my self,
and its hard when someone else is always pushing you down.
so I'm moving out!
I'm "taking chances" ,
switching up people,
 leaving my comfort zone,
and making new friends,
 along with, wait for it... sharing a bedroom!
 ahh it will be a good learning experience though! so I'm am moving out on Friday
wish me luck!

2 comments: