Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thailand.

I'M SO EXCITED!
Thailand is quickly approaching! still months away and yet it feels like its right here!!
I have walked around campus this entire week with the biggest Grin on my face. my excitement is to much to contain and it shows!
i got my itinerary for all of our activities and traveling! holy sheesh! I'm so excited!
did i already say that ??
I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SO EXCITED,
NEENER..NEENER..NEENER,
 I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!



SALT LAKE CITY, to SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Departing At  05:18pm Tues, Jun 14
Arriving At  06:19pm Tues, Jun 14



SAN FRANCISCO, CA to SEOUL INCHEON INT, KOREA REPUBLIC
Departing At  01:10pm Wed, Jun 15
Arriving At 05:25pm Thu, Jun 16



SEOUL INCHEON INT, KOREA REPUBLIC to PHUKET, THAILAND
Departing At  08:20pm Thu, Jun 16
Arriving At  01:00am Fri, Jun 17

PHUKET THAILAND!
Friday June 17-- go to Phang Nga Resort
Sat, Jun 18-- opening ceremony at Wat Bang Sai / Tham Thong Lang
Sun, June 19-23-- begin construction, teaching, vocational training and history,
Fri, Jun 24--Health fair for school children and parents
Sat, Jun 25-- Carnival and complete construction
Sun, Jun 26-- Closing Ceremonies
Mon, Jun 27--Elephant riding / bamboo river rafting
Tues Jun 28--Phang Nga Boat tour
End Service Trip
everyone goes home except a few of us!
Time to play !

Wednesday were leaving Phuket to fly to Bangkok.
once we get to Bangkok we may rent a beach house and play on the beach, and well go to a friends house who lives in Bangkok.
she'll show us the real way of life in Thailand.
can you say awesome?
yes i can ! AwEsOmE!
then the sad day comes when its time to go home...


BANGKOK SUVARNABH, THAILAND to SEOUL INCHEON INT, KOREA REPUBLIC
Departing At--11:35pm Fri, Jul 8
Arriving At--06:50am Sat, Jul 9
SEOUL INCHEON INT, KOREA REPUBLIC to SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Departing At--04:30pm
Arriving At--11:15am

SAN FRANCISCO, CA to SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Departing At--01:00pm
Arriving At--03:53pm

Either way I'm so excited to go,
as you could probably tell!
have a wonderful weekend!
Smile, it will change someones day.

3 comments:

  1. woah, that sounds like such an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh have fun sweetie. I know you are going to have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be amazing Taylor! What an incredible opportunity. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete