Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Overwhelmed!


I have been seriously lacking blogging in my life, and it kind of upsets me since this probably one of the only non frustrating things in my life, it brings me a little solitude. especially when I'm so overwhelmed..

Anyways, here's how the last week has been;

-chiro appointment
-dentist appointment, (way to to much numbing in my shot, makes my whole face up to my eyebrow numb, date tonight, cant talk normal, i cant even smile, shoot me.)
-chiro again
-Youthlinc party
-one and half freaking hours laying in a claustrophobic MRI tube. (numb butt, half asleep)
-no new car yet, (that means being stranded at school again).
-Chiro again
-moving back home= depressed
-starting school = depressed & pissed and anxious and excited.. (is it possible for all those to go together??)
-procrastinate homework
-way to much homework,
-new room mate, = self conscious about using my own bathroom.(do you really think people stand out side the door and listen to us .. go.. ' if you know what i mean ' the way we think they do..?)
-new classes = new schedule = new people + new buildings = anxiety.
      -aerobics
      -yoga
      -acting 2
      -english 1010
      -nutrition 1020
      -voice
      -psychology 3700
      -and lets not forget institute
-no job = no money
-planning my future, if this isn't stressful enough, i don't want to grow up.
-will i succeed will i fail?
-all this stress = new zits, pimples,(is there a word for those abnoxious red things that doesnt sound disgusting??) acne...


So what do i do to relieve  my stress??
 re-arrange my room of course!
oh ya that sounds so logical and i bet it solves a lot of problems right?
no..
 I normally would go work out to blow off a little steam, but in case we forgot! i have no car which means no gym.. which means.. I'm going to get fat, sitting here for a week.. procrastinating homework, dreading life.
 But... aside from my whining
today all the room mates woke up.
every one sounded just like i do now.
irritated
and someone wrote all over the fridge school sucks..
and everyone agreed.
 but i hate being home because well everyone is miserable.
and its only our second day back..
so i decided to go back to my roots and remember,
 "what you think about you bring about" 
 "the gratitude you put out will always come back to you "
&
 "the more positive you are, the higher frequency you vibrate at which will attract other high frequency vibrations to you" so i said...
" enough with everyone saying schools sucks... because it will if you keep saying it!"
then i decided, my life is under control, and remembered this awesome quote from Gordon B Hinkley.
" Things will work out, keep trying, be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out."
i love it. and its TRUE!

so be rid of you negative Nellie's and welcome in... positive Patties...?
if you have a better name let me know because that one is really... well i don't have to say it..

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so sorry you've been feeling down lately. So are you transferring schools? I hope all goes well with that! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh doll...this all does sound very stressful and not too much fun. but i love how in the end you bring it together, and look at the positive.

    i had myself a very bad day early this week. bad days are pretty few and far between for me, which i am thankful for. today i look back and realize with out those bad days you never fully appreciate the great ones :)

    cheers to a future full of bright and lovely days for each of us.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through negativity as well, but really try to focus on the positives. Easier said than done, but try hard!

    ReplyDelete