Friday, May 13, 2011

Confused..Frustrated..Leave it behind.


confused?
ya me too,
my brain and my life feel like this picture looks.


Off too the Caribbean tonight,

 [Friday the 13th in an airplane? bit sketched, oh well if i die i guess it'll be quick. I have zero objections.]

 Hopefully it'll be a nice release of all the thoughts and emotions I'm feeling right now that are so complicated and seem like just too much for me to handle.

It will all work out the way its supposed to i know.. life will, and all the things I'm thinking about, and am confused as heck about will work out, i just cant see it right now, and i know me, i tend to give up the things i want most for the things i want now,, and i cant do that right now, there is just too much.


 but I'm done feeling sad, and crying, i need to focus on exactly whats at hand, and right now its the cruise!
then Thailand

 Im going to eat and bake in the sun and play in the water,

"you gotta leave all your lovin, your longin, behind, you cant carry it with you if you want to survive".
it'll all work out, so lets be optimistic, shall we..



4 comments:

  1. My mom always said that I should give myself three days to be depressed about something, and after that I had to pick myself up and get on with my life. I've found it's a pretty good rule of thumb. :) I love you, Taylor. I can't wait until we can party this summer. So many things to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that photo of the dice totally scrambles my brain. It hurts. Ow. :P

    Hope you have a great time in Thailand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats awesome, i just had to follow :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent 4 minutes staring at the dice picture trying to work out if it was possible. Arrrgh, now my head hurts. Love the flroence and the machine quote <3

    ReplyDelete