Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summers Must See's

My favorite movies this year..
Soul Surfer
Incredible story, pretty sure i cried, and it made me remember that someone always has it worse than me. " I don't need easy i just need possible
I loved it.
 Bethany Hamilton is such and amazing example and strong determined girl.
plus now i wish i could surf.


Water for Elephants
I cried 3 times during this movie, and now I'm pretty sure your thinking I'm a boob, but I'm not i promise, it was just really good, plus i love animals.
and Reese Witherspoon is so amazing and beautiful.
definitely a major role model,
but besides that the movie was just incredible!




Such good stories and life lessons, their just "make you feel good" movies, and I love getting out of my life for a little bit and being able to totally immerse my self into somebody else's story.




my life...
 has no meaning right now,
so why not watch movies for hours on end? 
I realize i need to be doing something all the time
or at least feeling needed or being thought about all the time,
otherwise... i feel like this..
totally bored.
Happy Summer Days[:

1 comment: