Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taylor's Rules, or Guidelines, or Whatever.

1. Only 1 treat a week. ONE.
2. No eating after 7:00.
3. Only weigh once a week.
4. No more talk or obsessing about boys.
5. No more swearing.
6. Positive affirmations must be said every morning.
7. Scriptures and prayers every morning and night.
8. No more back biting, judging, or talking bad.
9. Aim for a healthy goal weight not an impossible one.
10. Set a new goal every week.
11. Don’t obsess or over think everything.
12. 1 hour of cardio 5 days a week, no exceptions.
13. Facebook only ONCE a day. Final.
14. spend tons of time in St George.
(if i think of anymore ill add them.)

these are the rules I'm living by starting this summer, because i don't want to obsess over my weight all summer, nor do i want to gain weight this summer, nor do i want to be stressed this summer, nor do i want to spend the whole summer on face book, and i DONT want anxiety this summer, and i feel like I'm 3 days into summer and my anxiety is already through the roof! holy. i need to calm down breathe and believe everything will work out the way that its supposed to.

RECAP:
finals :
        Music-A
        Theatre-B
        Nutrition- B+
        Psychology-A-
        English-A-
Thursday me and Grace got our hair done, and we decided, were divas, because we deserve to be, and clarification to anyone who wants to know, there is a huge difference between Diva and Bitch.

Friday, me and My roomie Lexie, got glitter toes, got our eye brows waxed,
 I went to graduation with Hannah, and got really sad, because once again, i had to say bye to people, its not fair i just met all these amazing people and now i have to say bye to them, A) cuz I'm going home, and B) because their old and graduating! and then i packed up and drove home, it was the fastest 4 hours from st George to home i have driven, maybe its because i was thinking so much.. and then yesterday, Saturday i spent the entire day literally from 7:30 A.M to 8:23 P.M at Lagoon Dance Competition, i love dance i have competed forever, but now that I'm not dancing, nor competing being there all day doing nothing, sucked, bad. and i had really bad anxiety the whole time ugh.

On a good note: I stopped biting my nails! and they are so pretty!!

2 comments:

  1. Tay, I miss you already! I can't wait until you come to visit St. George or 'til I come up to SLC! We can definitely do Tuacahn this summer -- I want to see the Little Mermaid because Ariel is my favorite princess! Text me if you get bored and I will tell you what is up with my life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete