Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gahh!! &Trojan Women

[the cast]
SO much to write about!
 OK so our show Trojan Women opened and then closed, [sad day]
 i met the most amazing people in the whole world and had the best time i have had this whole year just with the show.
the pictures explain themselves,
ahahah.
~
 I made everyone take a bunch of pictures,
because I'm a freak hahah this one is
 1st grade school pictures [:
back left: Jacob, GRACE, ME, ALEX, Tamsy.
front left: Keely and Bill.

[The 7 Dwarfs ]
 Totally bored
[circumstance] you pooped your pants on a date..
 Shakespeare
 And of course we had to do a jump pic [:
~
Finals are THIS week kill me.
oh and i have to stop saying "I'm gonna shoot myself" because i guess I'm offending people who know people who have killed themselves.. oops.
 I feel bad,
except not really because i don't mean it when i say it..
 i mean i do feel bad that they know people who died,, but not that I'm being serious, OK never mind.
~
On another note
My ["best friend"] is an A-hole, [Drake] enough said.
but i have new best friends so it doesn't matter! [:
~
[Me and Hannah, "sun bag"]
Helen and Andromache
 [Me and Zoe]
she helped me with literally EVERYTHING,
 including taping my boobs into that dress lol
[Me and Alex, i love him so much [:! ]
We went to Vegas yesterday, my roommates, and they drug me on the Big shot! on top of the freaking stratosphere, i almost died and it was the most horribly scary thing in the whole world!!!
 but I'm not dead [: and we laugh alot, and they call me a creep which i do deserve most the time, but sometimes it gets old.
[Me and Amy, i love Paris!]
Wish me luck on finals,
I have already Aced two!
So thats a good start,
Knock on wood [:

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, Taylor! Man, we look super sexy together, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!!!
    Good luck on your finals, dear!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful Taylor!! It looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOW you did an Ancient Greek tragedy? In Greek we call it "Troades". The last picture where you're jumping is just awesome.
    You'll do perfect in the Finals I am sure. :)
    Yeah, that art class was... ugh! Good to know someone understands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that red dress is amazing, you look hawt!

    ReplyDelete