Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday[:

Today is my Birthday [:
and it was amazing. actually techinicallys it was last saturday but i wrote this on it so it counts . friday we had burffday breffast, at 7 , class, fun, burffday dinner, friends, foam dance ! awesome! family came all the way to st george, shopping, more breffast on saturday (my real burffday) cute shirts! awesome books, most amazing family time, gramma, sister and mom, temple time, smoothies and THAI FOOD , with mango sticky rice! family leaves, (SAD DAY) lots of face book love, and cake + birthday wishes[: good day [: great day !

this little squirt has grown up so much !!
 my little sister jordans birthday was on the 6th of august

 she got shirt i liked and i borrowed it a couple times, she knew how much i loved it so she gave it to me for my birthday .. she is serioulsy the cutest! 
 love you J!



Have a marvelous week everyone [:
Dont forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment