Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We are More than We are, We are One.


As you go through life you ll see, there is so much that we.. don't understand..
And the only thing we know, is things don't always go.. the way we planned..
But you'll see everyday that well never turn away, when it seems all your dreams come undone. we will stand by your side, filled with hope and filled with pride,
We are more than we are, we are one.
If there's so much i must be, can i still just be me.. the way i am..
Can i trust in my own heart, or am i just one part.. of some big plan.
Even those who are gone, are with us as we go on, your journey has only begun..
Tears of pain, tears of joy, one thing nothing can destroy,
is our pride deep inside, we are one,
family, family, we are one. family, family, we are one.
We are one you and i, we are like the earth and the sky, one family under the sun..
All the wisdom to lead of the courage that you need, you will find when you see, we are one...

just one of those days. the down kind of days, i miss my dad.
 a revelation my mom had,
The lion king.
 i watched it over and over and over again from age 2 until age 6, my pet simba that my dad got me i took everywhere, and just now im piecing together that its MY story. i bawled when mufasa died at age four,
 and i bawled today as i watched it and thought of my own dad.
 "But dont worry daddy, Hakuna Matata is up soon".
Me and My Simba, Me.


He lives in you, in your relfection
he lives in me, in my relfection
Simba, you have forgotten who you are,
 and so forgotten me.
Taylor, you have forgotten who you are,
 and so forgotten me.

Look inside your self, you are more than what you have become.
you must take your place in the circle of life.
Remember who you are
Simba,                                                                                                                                                        Taylor,
you are my child,
and the one true king.
and the one true you,
 daughter of heavenly father.
daughter of my father.
remember who you are,
remember.

3 comments:

  1. Heeey! I love your blog too! Sorry I'm not commenting much, I just use the Reader because otherwise I keep missing posts from various blogs.
    Thanks for the comment lovely!
    Aaaah. The rain. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete