Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thailand Vlog!

OK really I'm starting this off with my apologies, i know I'm so annoying to listen to
 if
you even do listen to it, you probably will want to die.
But... here is my video post for the days i have already written about 1 & 2, here , and here, but its so much more fun to here me blab on and on about it than to  read it right ?



If you actually watched that, well done!
if you got nothing from it because i talk ridiculously fast,
then i hope you at least laughed at my idiocy,
i just loved my trip and i want to talk about it,
 i gave a rotary presentation to the entire rotary club on Monday all by myself [gasp],
and i was so nervous but i made everyone cry and of course i cried because it was just such and amazing opportunity, and I'm so grateful really.
so i would say it was a success!
 have the most splendid rest of the week!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like such an amazing trip, I'm so jealous of you! I hope I can do something like that in my lifetime. Well done on giving a presentation by yourself also, I know how daunting that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you feel so grateful! Thanx for visiting my etcétera blog, here's my watercolor blog where I show my paintings: www.kiramamontova.blogspot.com
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing trip! Watching peoples' posts like this makes me realise I need to vlog more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute on that video! haha
    I'm actually originally from russia, but I haven't lived there since I was 5.
    Paris is amazing, so if you do get a chance to spend a year abroad definitely go for it! It's so worth it :)
    And thanks so much for your comment, I hardly think I should be admired for anything, but it's really nice of you :)
    Vi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute video! Great blog too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete